Mariposa

Mariposa

Thursday, February 26, 2009


Emmm Dinner... These pictures taken with Wayne's new Underwater Camera. This is the first try so hopefully we will get better!
Star Fish






Puffer fish




I know this next one is out of order... But this little guy visits every night and he is very camera shy. We just pointed at the noise and hoped we got him. Believe me there were several that we didnt have anything.. But finally we got about 4. I think this is the best of those 4.


Also out of order... but always a Thrill and we will Never tire of this.. We were fortunate enough to release turtles about 2 weeks ago. They are so very cute. We released 63 this night. One had died or there would have been 64. I believe they are Olive Ridley Turtles.




This is the race to the water! And they know exactly where they need to go!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the turtle pics - hope to do that again some day.

Dionne